Are you a fan of cheese? I mean, who isn’t? Have you been wondering if you’re consuming too much of it? And if you are, you may be worried it might be taking a toll on your health? Let me save you from that worry and dilemma.
Here are some of the benefits consuming cheese can offer you.
1. Heart Disease: It has been observed by science that French men and women have lesser heart risks and diseases even if they are known to consume more cheese than most. It has also been proven that eating cheese that amount’s to almost 2 ounces has been linked to a lesser risk to cardiovascular problems. Research has found that the vitamins and minerals that can be found on cheese and other dairy products which includes, potassium, calcium, magnesium, B12 and riboflavin has been seen as the reasons why there is a link to lesser cardiovascular disease.
2. Diabetes: Cheese consumption of 1.75 ounces has been correlated to lesser chances of type 2 diabetes development as well as yogurt consumption ¾ of a cup daily. Moreover, researchers from Sweden also found that the women who has cheese consumption of lesser than 2 ounces of cheese have been linked to lesser type 2 diabetes cases. Through the calcium that can be found on dairy products like cheese, the secretion of insulin is increased thus leading us to conclude that through this, diabetes is less likely to occur.
3. Cholesterol Levels: Individuals that consume cheese has been studied by researchers and found that these individuals have lesser cholesterol levels. The calcium that is found on cheese and other dairy products like butter has a role of sending fat to your gut so that your body won’t absorb it. It has also been found that the vitamin K2 in cheese helps you in fending off those cholesterols and helps in maintaining the right level of cholesterol.
4. Strength: Eating or consumption of cheese has also been linked to muscle growth. Muscle growth helps in strengthening the body and helps in the overall health of an individual. The proteins found in the milk and the whey have been the reason to fuel those muscles. Studies have also found that this helped the adults individuals aging over 60 have a more balanced health.
5. Death: If you are looking for something that helps in your vitality and your life’s longevity, then don’t worry because this has been supported by science. According to researchers, consumption of cheese has a very good correlation to longevity. Since cheese can help in many aspects including lowering your cholesterol levels and even lesser risks of cardiovascular disease, it is just right to conclude that cheese, as much as it is delightful to the palate, is also considered to be a pill of mortality.
Tell me, now that you’re convinced that you are safe to indulge in the cheese stored in your pantry, what better way to enjoy that than with a glass of wine. Wine as we all know has also been linked to a good heart health. So, whenever you have a stack of cheese and in search of a good wine to pair that with, Adelaide Hill wineries will offer you the best wine to pair that cheese with.